Sunday, March 28, 2010

Woman travelling alone

Hi



a friend at work goes to Thailand for the first time in January for two weeks. She%26#39;s planning to spend a day/night in Bangkok and then move on. Any recommendations about her stay in Bangkok - somewhere safe, clean, cheap to stay/what to see? And where to head to after that? I%26#39;ve been to phuket twice but where I stayed with my girlfriend, although wonderful, was quiet and %26#39;coupley%26#39;. However I don%26#39;t think my friend would want to find herself in somewhere like Patong with wall to wall go-go bars. Brits boozing it up etc.



She%26#39;s thinking of going to Ko Samui....any advice of where she can stay and what to do?





Woman travelling alone


its not all ';brits boozing it up'; in patong



there are aussies/ europeans,/asians/arabs/jews/scandanavians/africans/canadians/americans/japs/chinese/hutus/tootsies--


  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment