Tuesday, March 30, 2010

hotels

Planning my next trip to Phuket, I was there in September this year but stayed budget at the Patong Beach Resort. in March I want to take my 14 year old daughter, so I am looking for somewhere that will have kids her age. Any help would be appreciated



hotels


Hi kaz



You should try the patong merlin,great hotel and there where heaps of teens there when we were there in oct and not exspensive.Its a wounderful resort.Michele



hotels


Got to agree with Michele, the Patong Merlin is fantastic.



It has 3 lovely pools and and every time that we have been there, there has been plenty of kids your daughters age.





If you do go with the Patong Merlin then I would highly recommend that you make a pool view room a priority.





The best pool views are from buildings 4, 5, or 6 and they are over the pool closest to reception.





Any publicity shots that you see of the Patong Merlin are taken with that pool as the main feature as it is the best location.





Have a great holiday...Ronnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment