Sunday, March 28, 2010

Seaview villas or Jivarah villas

After noticing some of the comments in others topic about the Seaview villas I am a little concerned. Can anyone tell me about Jivarah as now I am strongly considering staying there.



Seaview villas or Jivarah villas


Hi,





Just wanted to know where did you stay eventually? I%26#39;ve also changed my reservation after seeing the comments...





I%26#39;ll be going in Jan 07 and I%26#39;ve now booked Jivarah%26#39;s sister villa Lipanaa. If you know anything about it, please let me know!!!





Thanks!



Seaview villas or Jivarah villas


To all





Please please please read all the threads relating to these villas (especially mine) plus those relating to Anankhira and Khirana villas (this was their name up until earlier this year) before booking any stays there!!!





Our stay (November 2005) at the previously named Khirana villas was OK but only just! It is not luxury and it is not a 5* holiday!!!




JagXJR,





I think you should write a review abt the villa as many new trip advisor users don%26#39;t visit the forum and only reads the reviews.





It would help a lot of people out there!





Thanks~~~




You may be right but I haven%26#39;t been for well over a year and I think things may have changed, particularly ownership. The earlier threads relating to Anankhira and Khirana Villas are long and detailed and I can%26#39;t see how the accommodation will have changed that much. Latest threads still seem to be saying the same things.




Are you referring to Villa Jivarah? I have booked a stay there in May 2006 and keep reading posts on here lumping it in with other villas - does it share owners and can anyone give a recent review of it?




Are you referring to Villa Jivarah? I have booked a stay there in May 2006 and keep reading posts on here lumping it in with other villas - does it share owners and can anyone give a recent review of it?




Are you referring to Villa Jivarah? I have booked a stay there in May 2006 and keep reading posts on here lumping it in with other villas - does it share owners and can anyone give a recent review of it?




Sorry for the triple post guys, I%26#39;m a newbie...




Sawasdee





As mentioned before, my villas - Jivarah and Lipanaa - are two separate villas. My two villas are private and just offer an alternative to the resort. I think it is important to clearly read the text on my homepage and consider if you want to stay in a villa or a resort before you decide. You should also keep in mind that luxury on Koh Tao is not same as luxury on Koh Samui. I do of course not want unhappy guest but when you only have two villas and not many room like big resort, you cannot just make reservation for long period with small deposit in case guest cancel. I think this is the same for every small property. I have to tried to make my webmaster tried to make it as clear on website about facility and detail and put many picture and video too, so guest can be really clear before making reservation.





Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment