Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Phuket- Need Good Hotel, Information on Golf, and Travel

Posted on: 8:27 pm, today Report inappropriate post





PPV3, El Dorado Hills, CA.



I am going to Phuket in February and still have not decided on a Hotel. Anyone know anything about the new Patong Paragon Hotel?? I want to stay in Patong. I am a golfer and will be traveling alone-no problem. 50+ys



Also, the Novatel, just up the hill from the Beach at Patong looks good.



Any information on Golf?



Flying in from Honolulu, and tips as to where to fly to etc



thanks



pv



Phuket- Need Good Hotel, Information on Golf, and Travel


G%26#39;day PV,





Unfortunately, I haven%26#39;t played in Phuket yet, I am going over in April 07. Only info I can offer is that THAI airways/Royal orchid holidays does package deals which include accommodation, green fees, transfers and caddy etc. Only problem is the prices aren%26#39;t out for April 07 yet however you should be right for Feb 07.





I have been advised to stay in Patong (Patong Merlin Hotel) especially since I am travelling alone as well and it can get pretty quiet in other areas.





I haven%26#39;t heard anything about the Hotels you mentioned but there is sure to be lots of info on them in this forum.





I will be playing Blue canyon country club (both courses), Laguna Phuket, Loch Palm and Phuket country club. Looking forward to it and expect the heat and humidity to be challenging.





I will be taking my own clubs and my travel agent has been discussing the weight issue with the airline and it should be resolved soon.





Well, have a great holiday and hope you shoot low scores.





P.s.I would be very interested in reading your report, on your return.





regards





Niko


  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment