Sunday, March 28, 2010

Urgent help needed! -- Finding a resort in Phuket

Well I am too late, I know. But Lufthansa messed up my air ticket and I couldn%26#39;t fix it until now.





I and my wife are looking for a resort in Phuket for Dec 27 - Jan 1st. I have looked at various websites and there are very few places left. Could anyone recommend a travel agent or anybody who can make miracles happen? My budget is up to 750US$ per night. We can be flexible with the dates within a range of one or two days.





Thanks a lot.



Urgent help needed! -- Finding a resort in Phuket


Hi Galatasaray,





I think one of your problems is that a lot of hotels have a 7 night minimum stay during this time. I have just looked at the Movenpick, they have plenty of availability according to their site but you would have to pay from the 27th to 3rd January but at 12,000 baht (cheapest room) it comes well within your budget.





Good Luck





Sarah



Urgent help needed! -- Finding a resort in Phuket


Hi again,





Also try the Banthai, according to their site they have a Grand Suite available for 6 nights at 25,000 baht per night, 2 beds with 139 sq





Sarah




Thanks Sarah.





I am looking at Movenpick and it looks spectacular.




Thanks Sarah.





I am looking at Movenpick and it looks spectacular.





Bulent




Also have a look at www.theracha.com - depending on what you are looking for - this could work for you. Its on koh raya (aobut 35 mins by speedboat from phuket) its 5 star; great Conde Nast review and good food; facilities etc. Definitely within the budget. I love it because it isnt in the madness of Phuket but has the wonderful beaches; bays and facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment