Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello!

Hi everyone,



I booked a holiday to Thailand two weeks ago (3 nights in Bangkok then 10 in Phuket) for myself and my 14 year old son. This forum is fantastic in all the tips and advice on offer so thanks to all who contribute. We will be in Phuket for the first two weeks in April 07, have arranged to visit the sanctuary with Richard on the 2nd of April and can%26#39;t wait! Sorry I%26#39;ve nothing to contribute at the moment but hope to make up for that when we get back.





Especially enjoyed your Phuket pages Cathy, thankyou





Wendy



Hello!


Hi Wendy



Welcome, keep reading an you will find this forum very addictive and you wont be able to resist posting at some point. We are in Phuket in April, where are you staying? We go the Elephant Rehab on the 10th, there are a few of us from the forum over there in April and although we%26#39;ve never met, I%26#39;m sure we will by the end of our trips.



Lee



Hello!


Hi Wendy,





I am about to embark on my 8-months-in-the-planning trip with my 13 yo son (almost 14). If you like you can follow our travels at www.travelblog.org/bloggers/reet - there is a subscribe button that will send you an email each time we do a new blog! Hopefully I might be able to give you some tips on what works for a 13/14yo and what doesnt!!!





Good luck with your planning. You will love it... it is addictive without a doubt.





Reet xx




Welcome Wendy,



Yes, this forum is totally fantastic!



We will also be in Phuket in april from the 1st - 9th staying at the Club Andaman in a couple of cottages. We will have our two boys with us 16 and 17.



Have you read about the Friday night BBQ down at Rawai beach. It is hosted by Richard and Megumi and seems like lots of fun! There are already some forum members meeting on the 6th April, maybe you might like to join us.



Nicky




Happy holidays Reet - the big moment has finally arrived - yay for you!!!



Take care and have a brilliant time



Nicky




Hi Nicky,





Thanks for your well wishes! I am SO nervous today! I have that tight feeling in my stomach!!!! Wow! Its pretty overwhelming to think I wont be home for 6 weeks!!





Reet xx




Thanks Wendy, You and your son will have a fantastic time, I cant wait for you to go because then we leave a few weeks after you haha,



Cathy




Thanks for the welcome everyone!





Lee, Nicky, we will be staying at The Merlin Beach Resort from 1st -10th April. I%26#39;ll e-mail Richard about attending the fri night BBQ on the 6th would be great to meet you guys





Reet I will follow your blog for tips etc not sure if you%26#39;ve gone by now but hope you have a fantastic time xx





Cathy, my son has just pointed out that if you did the ATV tour again you%26#39;d like to do the three hour one so cheers for that haha , (I%26#39;m sure I%26#39;ll love it really!) We%26#39;ll soon be back and jealous that you%26#39;re on your way !





Please excuse any daft questions I might ask over the next couple of months





Wendy x









.

No comments:

Post a Comment