Sunday, March 28, 2010

Doctors at Bumrungrad

Hi all.





My friend and I are planning a trip to Bumrungrad to do plastic surgery on our nose, eyelids and ears...we%26#39;%26#39;re keeping our fingers crossed!!!! Can anyone recommend a good plastic surgeon there? I heard that the standard varies from doctor to doctor..... If any of you have had experience with specific surgeons there, I%26#39;d love to hear from you. Thanks a million! Kom



Doctors at Bumrungrad


Kom: I used Dr. Tongtip last year for nose and eyelids, and have scheduled additional surgery later this month. She has received favorable comments from others in the forums, and bears looking at. You can review her credentials at www.bumrungrad.com







Good luck.





mcbeanie



Doctors at Bumrungrad


Kom: Another footnote to the above message -- on this forum read ';great experience with plastic/cosmetic surgery'; dated November 23 or 24, 2006. I agree with jalllenru%26#39;s post.





Again, good luck!





mcbeanie


  • oreal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment