Tuesday, March 30, 2010

stayxs.com

Has anyone ever booked a hotel with this internet company? Had any problems? Just looking for feedback on this company. thanks



stayxs.com


I am just about to do the same and wondered if anyone else had any feedback on them



stayxs.com


Sorry never heard of them, I don%26#39;t think they are from this side of the world. I would suggest going for local ones with a good choice where you book thru to hotel direct like sawadee.




I had a look at the site, and in addition to being painfully slow, the rates they offer were higher than direct booking rates for every hotel I checked in Bangkok. I would check with hotels directly, and check sawadee.com and precisionreservations.com and see which is best. In my experience, the booking sites haven%26#39;t been able to give me better rates, but I know others have done well with them.




You can get an amazing number of hotels on Nongasia, you can also check Sawadee, Asiaoz and Hoteclub to compare, but plenty of choices www.nongasia.com/hotels.html

No comments:

Post a Comment