Sunday, March 28, 2010

Harmonique Restaurant

Is it true that Harmonique Restaurant is closed from December 5th to January 5th? I saw that information on DiningInThailand.com. (We were planning to have dinner there, but we don%26#39;t arrive until the night of December 5th.)



Harmonique Restaurant


That comment is on the open hours page so I would assume that it is correct.





However at the bottom of the pafe is an email address. You could drop them an email and ask.





They do say please call and book as they get full.





Drop them an email. As TIT you may maynot get an answer but if you do not email you will not get an answer



Harmonique Restaurant


Thanks for your response Breconion.



I did try sending an e-mail to that address, and it was not able to get through. (I received an error message from Yahoo!) I guess I%26#39;ll just have to wait until we are in Bangkok to find out if the closing information is current.



We%26#39;ll be on a tour, but will have three nights to choose restaurants in Bangkok on our own. So many posters on different websites recommended Harmonique that it was my first choice in Bangkok.



If Harmonique is closed, I%26#39;ll book another restaurant on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment