Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi Emjay, have a great trip!

If you are still logging onto the forum, I really hope you have a great holiday. Thank you for all your questions, answers and advice you have posted over the last 8 months. I have definitely benefited from your research and knowledge. I hope you have a happy xmas and memorable New Year. Look forward to reading your posts. Enjoy!



Lee xx



Hi Emjay, have a great trip!


Yes, have a wonderful time Reet!



Will be keeping an eye on your blog, but hopefully you will be too busy sightseeing and working on the tan to keep it up to date!





Hope your son has a wonderful holiday, looking forward to hearing all about it on your return.





Cherylxx



Hi Emjay, have a great trip!


Hey Girls,





Thankyou both for your well wishes! I still have two sleeps to go so will be sure to pop on before to say my goodbyes!!! I am soooo excited I could wet myself! hahahaha!





I just read that trip report about the overnight with Sam.... it sounds sooooo good... wish I could do that but I would say that Sam is well and truly booked up over that period! Damn... next time!!





I will keep in contact while away - definately through my blogs and if there is any internet time left I will jump on here!





Thanks to you both and everyone else for all their time and knowledge! Amazing group of people here!





We may have to have an Adelaide get together sometime next year girls!





Love Reet xxx




The Adelaide get together sounds good!! Lived there thirty years ago and havent been back for about twelve years!





Reet i can%26#39;t believe your trip has come around so quick! i have five months to go now!





Take care, and remember youre all welcome to visit if your on the North Coast!





Cheryl




Happy travels - hope all your plans and hopes work out for you. And also as an ex-Adelaide girl(?) a get-together sounds great, if you don%26#39;t mind a young 58yr old joining in!! Haven%26#39;t been back for about 4 yrs.





Looking forward to hearing all about it.





Kathleen xx




Hey Miss Reet,





We%26#39;ve spoken loads over the last few months and here it is!!!





Be seeing you on the 25th, Adelaide open to me too??





Sar



xxx




Kathy your name should have the 58 on the end not the 48! Hehehe! And 58yo%26#39;s are more than welcome! We could have Lee, Lesley, Cathy along... What a night! And we can convince Sarah and Carolynn to come all the way from Sunny England!





I dont get up to NSW much these days but my son spends all of the school holidays in Toronto... you would both know it! His father lives there... But if I am ever up that way a catch up would definately be in order!





I have spent so much time on this forum that I feel like everyone are old friends and I cant wait to meet up with everyone that will be there at the same time!!





Reet xxx




Hi Cheryl



I love Port Macquarie area. I lived in Nth Qld for 6 years and when I drove back to Adelaide late 1999, I just had to stay there again even for only one night. After leaving Brisbane at 7am and driving all day through some really disgusting rain and wet road conditions, it was so nice to get there and see the sun shining and be able to go for a walk along the beach and just chill. Hope it hasn%26#39;t changed too much.



Lee




Sar,





You wrote that at the same time as me - SNAP!





Of course it is open to you... see I even mentioned you before you asked! ;-)





Bring on our seafood %26amp; cocktail Xmas dinner - yummo!





Reety xx




Hi all, sounds like a girly get together is in the making then!!



Hey, lets have a pole climbing comp.......





Lee, Port hasn%26#39;t changed, still beautiful beaches, a few more apartments near Town Beach and around the Town Green, it gets really busy this time of year, so we try to keep out of the town area! Sad really!! we head to Bonny Hills or Lake Cathie for swims or BBQ%26#39;s. I do love the weather up here, we have the best climate on the coast!!





Cheryl




Happy Travelling Reet,



I am sure all your research will come to fruition and you will have a wonderful holiday.



I will look forward to your blogs and thanks for your comments along the way.





Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment