Sunday, April 4, 2010

Transfers from airport

Hello there,Can anyone tell me how much it would be to get from the airport to Le Meridian Beach Resort.And would it be better to arrange pick up with the hotel or just grab a cab .



Transfers from airport


I would arrange a pick when I arrived there in October I got a car ar the Airport.The problem was that on the way to Patong he stopped at a Tourist office three people came out and pestered us for trips it%26#39;s not what you want after a long flight.





Delboy London



Transfers from airport


I had no problems using the public taxi rank just outside the front of the airport. I just walked straight out of the airports sliding doors and you see them all waiting make sure the meter is switched on though.




Hi,



Is the taxi rank much of a walk from the airport? I have two toddlers in tow and just weighing up the pro%26#39;s and con%26#39;s of a long trek to the stand or a limo job prepurchased inside the airport.





Thanks




Thanks for your comments.Has anyone actually done the same journey and therefore can let me know in a bit more detail.Cheers Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment