Friday, April 2, 2010

Paragon anyone?

I cant find any reviews for the Paragon on Patong beach, website looks great, but im a skeptic.



Paragon anyone?


There aren%26#39;t any reviews because the hotel is still brand new. I ';bit the bullet'; and decided to book it in February. I did read a very favorable news article about the place. Asiarooms.com has some great rates!



Paragon anyone?


Ive booked it for a week in December, I will let you know what its like.








Who ever goes to the Paragon Let me know. I may go in Feb and want a recommendation. The only down side from the pics is the pool it looks enclosed by the Hotel and no view out to the beach.





But if the rooms are close to the action and quiet at night, then it could be a home run.





pv

No comments:

Post a Comment