Sunday, April 4, 2010

currency exchange rate

hi,





any singaporeans recently exchange sgd to thb? what%26#39;s the current rate?





thanks



currency exchange rate


Hi, I%26#39;m not Singaporean but if I want some idea of the exchange rate I go to www.bangkokbob.net and choose ';money'; then ';jump'; to see the current rates offered by the Bangkok bank. It%26#39;s also one of the best web sites for information about Bangkok.



currency exchange rate


thanks





is it really better to change over at bkk??




Hi,



I can only comment on the UK situation, if I change here in England I will get 62 ish baht to the pound (I checked it last week) but in Bangkok today I would get about 70 less 33 baht per travellers cheque charges. So for me it%26#39;s much better to change in Bangkok.Maybe Singapore isn%26#39;t such a rip off as the UK?

No comments:

Post a Comment