Sunday, April 4, 2010

is the sea warm

Could anyone tell me whats the sea like, yes i know its blue and wet but is is warm.



is the sea warm


The sea and pools are beautiul, and warm (Compared to south Australia they are) no getting in the water inch by inch, its straight in over there.



is the sea warm


i trust u are not pulling our legs here but with phuket being a few degrees north of the equator the water temp is bath like.




Yes ! thats is correct, in fact i have heard it referred to as Buddha%26#39;s Bath !!!!!




Always warm! I hate getting into cold water - and never a problem here.




Nice and warm and very hard to get out!!




Had to bump this one up.





It was a lovely day here in Adelaide, South Australia on Saturday and we spent a few hours at the beach. As I was inching my way into the cold water psyching myself up to duck under I remembered reading this post a few weeks ago.!





Wow, 4 weeks time and we will be able to just walk straight in!!!





Can%26#39;t wait :-)





Lesley




Know how you feel Lestel, Its hot here again and we have a pool, its looks beautiful but we have only been in it about 5 times in 10 years haha. I hate cold water. (Its nice after a few days of 40 odd degrees though)




Hi Lestel %26amp; Cathy, We had a scorcher here in sydney on Saturday %26amp; I had my first swim for the season in our pool. Boy did I get a shock it definately wasn%26#39;t warm like in thailand.CJ




If the water%26#39;s considered not warm in south Australia and the like, imagine what temperatures we Brits have to endure. Looking forward to that oh so warm Phuket water!!!!!!




Average water temperature all year is 28degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment