Sunday, April 4, 2010

kacha resort, much needed help...

Hello to everyone, I%26#39;m trying to organise a trip to thailand for a group of about 14 people. two groups of 5 (mum,dad,3 children) one couple and two singles. we are looking at kacha resort at koh chang. My (mum,dad 3 children)quote came back at $714 for 7 nights (this was online no travel agent) this sounds very cheap to me does it sound right to anyone who has stayed there? we normally holiday in fiji which I love, but you would be pressing to get 2 nights for that price. any information would be greatly appreciated, or is there any where else that would fit 2 adults and 3 children into one room? thanks



kacha resort, much needed help...


I forgot to add we are thinking of late october 07 to travel is this an ok time to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment