Friday, April 2, 2010

PATONG - To stay or not to stay, that is the question!

Hi all





I thought I%26#39;d do a little forum survey, as to preference on whether or not to actually stay in Patong itself.



I know some people have some VERY strong views on this, but really all I want is a simple yes, or no. And which area you prefer.





Many thanks - I look forward to the results with interest!





Kathleen



PATONG - To stay or not to stay, that is the question!


YES





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293920-i5037-k748鈥?/a>



PATONG - To stay or not to stay, that is the question!


no




yes absolutely ,if you don,t visit soi bangla you,ll miss out on a great time




yes, get yourself a decent resort and hideaway by the pool when you need to chill out





mike from wellington




definetely a Yes!




Hi Kathleen





NO!!!





I prefer to stay in Karon, but l love to visit Patong.



Karon is beautiful and much quieter.





Murf




I%26#39;ll be visiting Phuket next month and I%26#39;ve been trying to decide between staying at Patong Beach (Sunset Beach Resort) and Karon Beach (Baan Karonburi Resort). The beauty and clealiness of the beach is pretty much more important to me than being close to Patong%26#39;s shopping and nightlife. And after reading this thread, I think I%26#39;ll go with Karon. Hope I am making the right choice!




Hiya! Stick with Karon. It%26#39;s much nicer and quieter.





Cheers!




No!



Hello, i stayed at the Patong Beach Hotel in March of this year, and i would say that it is great for the nightlife etc, but it isn%26#39;t good 24 hours. Next time i would definately go back to Patong Beach, but i wouldn%26#39;t stay there.. you are constantly getting hassled to buy buy buy, lol. I did love Patong.. but sometimes it was just too much :) Hope that helps.




Yes..Patong Merlin..

No comments:

Post a Comment