Friday, April 2, 2010

Cape Panwa - Deluxe Suites

Hi - off to the CP in 4 weeks, and really looking forward to it.





We%26#39;ve upgraded to a Deluxe suite and the pics look lovely. Just wondered if anyone had stayed on one of these before, what they were like and what block they%26#39;re in?





Paul



Cape Panwa - Deluxe Suites


Hi Senwar.. Just seen your pictures of cape panwa. It looks awesome. We are off there over xmas but have booked it as part of a cruise through thomsons, so they could only give us a basic room. Can you tell me if it is possible to upgrade with CP directly, via email, even though I have booked through Thomsons?



Also just in case I can%26#39;t are there any standard rooms with the fabulous view you had.. WOW. We have requested a room overlooking the pool as that was all we were pffered but



i%26#39;m now not sure that was such a good idea...



Either way, Many thanks. And thanks for the good report. I wouldn%26#39;t have booked it if wasn%26#39;t for reviews like yours.. Although the picture of the monkey on the lawn did swing for my missus who will jump for joy if she see%26#39;s a monkey... Thanks again, Jon





Cape Panwa - Deluxe Suites


Hi Jon





Yes you can upgrade directly via the Cape Panwa itself. Thats how we did it. We booked the holiday through Virgin, but the upgrade via the contact on the cape panwa website. It was 3000 bhat per night to upgrade but totally worth it. We dealt with Ratree P. reservations supervisor on the following email address gm@capepanwa.com.





If you have no joy with a suite, then there are 4 rooms I believe with the same view as what we had. 2 deluxe suites at the end of the block are E301 %26amp; E306, therefore E302-E305 are in between the suites and facing the same area we did. Fantastic.





It really is a wonderful place. Enjoy!




Hi Senwar,





Iam also going to upgrade when staying at CP for a week after the cruise. I have contacted the hotel,they have offered me a 1 bedroom suite,or a 1 bedroom jacuizzi suite. Looking on their website I am a little confused as I can see no Jacuizzi on the balcony like in your wonderful photos.Do you remember your room number?,and your deluxe suite,is that a different room from the ones I have already mentioned?.Many thanks,and sorry to bother you.





Philippa




Hi Senwar,





Iam also going to upgrade when staying at CP for a week after the cruise. I have contacted the hotel,they have offered me a 1 bedroom suite,or a 1 bedroom jacuizzi suite. Looking on their website I am a little confused as I can see no Jacuizzi on the balcony like in your wonderful photos.Do you remember your room number?,and your deluxe suite,is that a different room from the ones I have already mentioned?.Many thanks,and sorry to bother you.





Philippa




Hi Philippa





The Jacuzzi%26#39;s are a new addition to the Panwa - we didn%26#39;t know about them till we arrived in our room. Our room was in E block and was room E306 if I remember correctly - I know it was the left hand side of the block looking out.





I didn%26#39;t see a suite so can%26#39;t comment on the difference between those and the deluxe ones, but if I%26#39;m honest, even the standard rooms looked nice. The deluxe suite was luxurious though.





We didn%26#39;t use the jacuzzi that much though. Was out exploring quite a lot and then just relaxing on the balcony.





Fantastic relaxation!





Cheers



Paul




Hi there,





Thanks so much for taking the time to get back to me,your a very helpfull person to know. I will let you know how I get on. Just waiting for a reply back from the hotel. Many thanks again.





Philippa




Because the hotel is built on two sides of a promontory, all the rooms have a sea view... I am not sure about the monkeys. When I was there in August there was only 1 monkey left, whereas there had been 4 or 5 in April, so there may be none by now. Such a shame as it was fun watching them come down to the beach bar for their papaya! Apparently the Burmese builders were catching and eating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment