Friday, April 2, 2010

2 Days to go!!! Thank you



Hi Everyone,





2 Days to go, Can%26#39;t sleep , eat or work , I am to excited. Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for all your help and advice, I think I am as prepared as i ever will be, thank to this Forum. Your kindess and time you put into answering everyone%26#39;s questions really help first timers like myslef to Phuket.





I will write my JBR, when i get back in mid Dec so keep an eye out.





By the way does anyone know what the weather has been like iin phuket the last couple of days, I know it is supposed to be dry season but i had a look at web site weather report, which said rain and storms for the next few days, I hope not!!!!!!





Okay thanks agian guys.





Cheers,





Emily



2 Days to go!!! Thank you


Hi Emily,





Goodluck, hope you have a blast! I think we just miss each other in Phuket!





Looking forward to your trip report!





Reet xx



2 Days to go!!! Thank you


Two days to go, lucky you! I still have 27 days and they can%26#39;t go quick enough. Have a fantastic time. Can%26#39;t wait to see read your report.





Cheers



Cindy




Have a fantastic time Emily%26amp;Dave, dont worry about the weather, you will still enjoy every minute of your holiday.



Cathy




Hi Emily%26amp;Dave,





Other then a few ocasional showers durring the evenings it%26#39;s been hot and sunny every day here for the last 2 weeks. Bring a good sun block, shades, a big floppy hat and the ugliest swimsuit they will sell you in Darwin so the rest of us will spot you easily on the beach.





See you in a few days and regards from Phuket!





Richard %26amp; Megumi




Emily and Dave,



have the bestest time over in Phuket!!!!



I agree with all the advice and help given on this forum - it%26#39;s wonderful!



Happy holidays



Nicky




Emily and Dave,





Have a wonderful time I am a little envious as we still have till March to wait, can%26#39;t wait to read your report as I am a first timer too.



Bon Voyage!




Only 5 days for us,i am getting really worried i will forget something or not be prepared,and not lookin forward to the getting there bit to be honest!





We will be going to the rehab centre a week on thursday,then hopefully the bbq on the 9th,hope to see you there if you%26#39;re about




Hi Emily





Your excitement is jumping off the page!! Have a fantastic time and enjoy every minute of your 2 weeks.



As you are doing so many of the things we will be doing, as well as spending part of your time at the Merlin Beach I will certainly be checking your report and hotel reviews when you return.



Oh and of course as you are buying the same size clothes as me (from a previous post) I%26#39;ll be particularly interested in that part too!





Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.





Lesley



xxx




Hi Emily %26amp; Dave



Have a great holiday, enjoy every minute, rain or shine. Look forward to reading your trip report.



Lee xx




I am Jealous!!!! Still saving up for another holiday o/s but dont know where yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment