Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thanks Cindy!

Thank You Cindy, you are a wealth of information!!



I checked out sea2see and wanted to email to ask where our room might be, but the ';boss'; said no.



We arrive on 22nd and check out on 1st. so we are there for arabian nights and pirate night, both look like a lot of fun.



Have you stayed at this hotel before?



';Wendy';



Thanks Cindy!


Hi Wendy,



glad I could be of some help to you. I haven%26#39; t stayed at the hotel, havent been to phuket either, but I know someone who has stayed at the hotel who enjoyed their stay there. Also there are lots of good reports about the hotel on this forum. I arrive in phuket on the 23 Dec , just after you. I am staying at the Patong Merlin for 5 nights, then move to the Patong Beach hotel on Dec 28 for another 5 nights. I am disapointed I wont be there for the arabian nights gala dinner. Not sure what the other hotel is having, am waiting to find out. But the pirate night sounds great though, I can%26#39;t wait. Maybe we can have a new years drink together there.





Cheers



Cindy



Thanks Cindy!


Thanks again Cindy



Yes, that would be good. Look forward to it.



Gismo has responded with some info on the rooms, if you want check out ';questions for gismo re patong beach hotel';



Cheers



';Wendy';



lorraine


  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment