Friday, April 2, 2010

Body Shop

Is there a Body Shop in Bangkok? If yes, where? I googled to check and it seems there is none at any of the malls etc. Also does Vincci shoes have an outlet anywhere? Sorry.. I know silly questions but hoping to get all my shopping done :p



Body Shop


I am fairly sure that i once seen a Body Shop at the Central world Plaza.



Since the renovations though I am not sure. That would be your best bet to have a look and also for your shoes. There is a lot of up market shops and also try in the department store in the centre too.



Body Shop


There are a few.





I remember one in the Paragon Centre just inside the entrance from Siam Skytrain station.




Thanks a lot Beezely and Dukla... Looks like a promising trip to get my shopping done..




Another one in Emporium, on the 5th floor.




Wow... thats my first stop for shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment