Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thai Airways ph number

How painful can it be to confirm flights...





Home from work at 530 tonight, thought i%26#39;d settle in and confirm our flights.... not so easy!!



Every number i can locate is for office hours 9am to 5pm... this is an international airline! I use to work for one of the domestic one and we operated 24hrs a day - now I know the frustration of being on the other end.





Does anyone know or have the Aust. phone number to confirm flights 24hrs or at least outside office hrs for Thai airlines. Otherwise I%26#39;ll just spend my lunch break on hold tomorrow :)





Thanks.



Thai Airways ph number


Had the same prob this year =settle down and call -9to5 even their web page is under consrution-or destruction??





Pete 48



Thai Airways ph number


I called them yesterday and had no problems although I was on hold for awhile. Just to let you know you can have liquids, makeup etc in your hand luggage out of Australia but flying internally within Thailand and coming back from Thailand you are not allowed any makeup or liquids in your hand luggage. You don%26#39;t need to reconfirm your flights. I just rang to give them our frequent flyer numbers and order child meals.



Thai Airways 1300 651 960



To check arrival and departure times from Melbourne 9517-2833





When are you in Phuket?




Thanks heaps!





I got through to them today, and was told my flight was confirmed and %26#39;thankyou for your call%26#39; . I quickly jumped in and asked for baggage allowance and restriction (was told no liquids, gels or creams?) so, interesting you should say fine on way over... we will see what happens.





I was unable to find out our seating, or make a request. I have a feeling the person I was speaking to was in a hurry to get of the phone!





We fly out tomorrow night!!! YAY :)




Hi neegs,





I noticed that you flew with Thai Airlines Melb to Bkk, how did you find the flights, food etc?





Were there movie screens in the rear of the seats and entertainment during the whole flight?





Did you fly at 00.45 am from Melb?





Thanks



Di.






Hi Di.





We Flew Thai on the 12.15am and also for our connections and return trip. Every flight was fantastic in way of departure times, helpfulness etc.



As for meals they were good for aircraft food. They tend to offer a western option and a thai option for your mains, and keep they keep the snacks simple such as crossiants.



We always had the TV screens over head every few seats, not one of our planes had the tv screens in the back. On our flight over we had only one movie (possibly so people could get some sleep) and the flight home, via syd we had 3 movies.



I found on the way back they weren%26#39;t as fore coming with the food and drinks as all our other flights, but we survived!




Hi,





I find this interesting as last time I called Thai airways about our flight and requesting childrens meals for our girls. A recorded message was saying that Thai airways did not require flight confirmation any longer.





So that is maybe why some people are finding it hard to get a hold of.





I must admit, it just does not seem right NOT confirming and will certainly do so when our time arrives to fly over.





I just thought I would let you know about the ';no need to confirm'; policy they had. I think I also saw a mention of it on their website too.





Cheers





T4

No comments:

Post a Comment