Sunday, April 4, 2010

Celine

Hi Celine,





You recently recommended this restaurant on the river - Khinlomchomsaphan restaurant, is it easily accessible from the Marriott and what is the best way to get there?





Thanks





Sarah



x



Celine


Hi Sarah





You are talking about Marriott on the Chaopraya river?





I have never been there (Khinlomchomsaphan) by the boat but as far as I know, the closest pier is %26#39;Sam Phraya%26#39; and you have to do some walk to get there. However, I think the boat service is close early in the evening like 6-7 pm.





I think it is better to go there by taxi. If you know Khao San Road, this place is close to Khaosan.





I hope this help.





Fee free to ask more if you want : )





Celine



Celine


See Celine%26#39;s following directions to this restaurant . She%26#39;s most helpful!





';You can tell a taxi to go to Samsen Soi 3 near Wat Sam Praya.



If you can see below in Thai language. You can copy and print for a taxi.



Restaurant name: ร้านกินลมชมสะพาน



Location: ซอย สามเสน 3 ใกล้ วัดสามพระยา แถวสะพานพระราม 8';




Celine and Broadacres,





Thank you both for the advice.





Sarah



x




Hi Balimoon,



I%26#39;ve went there with Celine and I really must tell you it is the most memorable dining experience I%26#39;ve ever had in Bangkok! The food is great (even though Celine keeps saying it%26#39;s just alright ... haha!) ... and the view of the bridge is absolutely beautiful.



We were there on the eve of the Loy Krathong Festival - and it%26#39;s such an amazing sight seeing the colourful floats cruising along the river. And the price isn%26#39;t that expensive either - for what we ordered.



You really must go there! Try to call and make a reservation - coz I remember Celine telling us it%26#39;s almost always full on weekends.



Celine gal - I%26#39;m counting down my days to when I%26#39;ll go back to the restaurant again with you! This time, it%26#39;ll be a crazy gals%26#39; night out without some irritating, childish spoilt brat. Hahaz!!!




Hi Checkers ; )





How are you? This time you are coming alone or with your aunt? You wrote in another post that she wants you to bring her here right? ; )





Well, I hope you are doing well. You know, this evening, I%26#39;m going there %26#39;Khinlomchomsaphan%26#39; restaurant again with another guest! It thinks I should ask the owner for a discount hehehe ; )





By the way, i%26#39;veheard from my friend that there is another restaurant is better than this one, I will check it out and if it is good, I will bring you there next time ok? : )





Take care



Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment