Sunday, April 4, 2010

fishing

Hi all,



I,m in Phuket now can anyone tell me who to go fishing with?



Someone told there are not many fish about, is this true?



I just want to catch snapper or tuna not marlin or sailfish



thanks,



Dave



fishing


Hello Dave





I am a relative newcomer to this forum but have been scouring it over the last weeks while planning our holiday to Thailand in March, I too was looking for the same information as yourself as my husband, myself and our son are keen fisherpersons



Phuket Richard may well be able to help with this, I believe he can point you in the right direction, another regular poster on this forum Cathy has been on a fishing trip in Phuket and caught tuna if you type in fishing in the search bar I am sure you will bring up one or more of her posts and she has info regarding fishing charters on her virtual tourist site as well as other very useful info.



Hope this has been of some help to you.





Trish



fishing


Thanks Trish,



Richard organised our fishing trip, it was just the best day out and we also caught 68 tuna. Heres the link to the fishing info and contact details etc. (Under Travelogues, theres a full page on it with photos, then under things to do theres more info and photos).



Cathy







members.virtualtourist.com/m/b3082/160bcd/


  • eyebrows liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment