Friday, April 2, 2010

Lanta Old Town

Any thoughts about this as a place to stay as an alternative to packed beach resorts. Would a fan room be bearable at this time of year.ie December. thanks Emjay for advice about websites.





Lanta Old Town


Antodan,





If you email the guy at Mango House he is really helpful... The other person who will give you some unbiased general info about accommodation etc is Suzanne, the lady that owns Lanta Long Tail... if you contact her she is very helpful... I think from memory when we were looking at staying at Mango House we were told that fans are fine because you get a great sea breeze where they are located....





Old Town is meant to be great with some great restaurants... I think it is a bit secluded from what Suzanne said but she said it is still a great place to be ...





I would highly recommend you email Suzanne through her website! What dates will you be in Lanta? We are there from 30 Dec - 4th Jan.



Lanta Old Town


Hello... my name is Duane the owner of Mango House. let me know if I can help in any way. My email is duane@mangonation.com




Hello... my name is Duane the owner of Mango House. let me know if I can help in any way. My email is duane@mangonation.com




Hello... my name is Duane the owner of Mango House. let me know if I can help in any way. My email is duane@mangonation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment