Monday, December 12, 2011

What the heck?

What is a ladyboy?

I have never heard of this before.

Is it a chick or a dude?

Why would someone want to watch a dude dressed up as a chick?

Wouldn%26#39;t they rather just watch a chick? I don%26#39;t get it.

What the heck?

you don%26#39;t get it ?

get too close, and you will certainly get ';it';

What the heck?

Well visit Alcazar Show at Pattaya performed by Ladyboys and then you will know why, worth entertainment.


';you don%26#39;t get it ?

get too close, and you will certainly get ';it';';

-Not cool dude


Let%26#39;s be serious. Ladyboys are what the word says : boys who dress up as a woman (after some gender operations - or also not)

I can tell you there are some real artists between them, so much so, that you could not believe that the babe next to you in the bar is in fact a ... boy.

(I had my Thai girlfriend to ask her opinion on some of them, because I was not sure myself, even after talking some time with such a person - it%26#39;s fun ! )

In Thailand it%26#39;s certainly not regarded as an abnormality: it%26#39;s regarded as an art, and some of that ladyboys even become celebs !

Anyway, most of them are fun, and you should not look down on them: it%26#39;s an other and fascinating culture, Thailand is, and that is just one of it%26#39;s facets.


And it really not anything new, there have been tranvestite shows since god knows when and havent you heard of drag queens !

Most of these shows are very entertaining and asian ones are very well done.

Las Vegas to sydney it%26#39;s happening everywhere, so maybe in your travels to see new and different cultures you might want to check it out. Dude !


i met a lovely l/b on my trip this year ,she had the op so didnt have any tackle (she showed me)--

very interesting people to talk to---- the correct term for them is ';katoey';


You%26#39;re right Andy.

The correct spelling is, I think, Khatoy.

Maybe the LE can correct us ?


Andys spelling is correct -the correct pronounciation is, however, somewhat more difficult....um.... ';katoi'; would,I guess, be most understood! Not that I%26#39;ve ';known'; any. Some of them make fabulous maire%26#39;d s though - well known here in Thailand. They are what they are, most extremely pleasant and hey...their choice ';na';?


Well Bangkokgas, if you say that%26#39;s the correct spelling, I guess that%26#39;s it. In my (Dutch-Thay) phrasebook it%26#39;s spelled ';khatoi'; and in internet there are many different spellings - it%26#39;s getting confusing ! :-)

But you are right, about them - I loved talking to them in the open air bars in Pattaya; most of them are so funny.


talking about getting confused ...

I meant to write of course: ';khatoy'; and ';Thai';...

got my i and y confused there ... :-((

  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment