Monday, December 12, 2011

Genuine RL Polo and Levis.

Hi,





I will be in Bangkok next weekend and my brother%26#39;s girlfriend has asked me to get her some genuine Ralph Lauren polo tops. Where can I get RL Polo and Levi%26#39;s in Bangkok that are genuine and are they less expensive than in Europe?





Thanks,





Michael.



Genuine RL Polo and Levis.


Bangkok and most big cities in Thailand have fancy malls just like in Europe and America. You can probably find what you want in one of those fancy yuppie type stores with the overpriced clothing.





Just check with your hotel desk clerk to find out where the nearest mall is. I have passed by Levis clothing stores in several malls, including malls in Khorat and Pattaya.





When I did a quick Google search several addresses came up for Thailand. Would you know the difference between the real thing and a knockoff?

No comments:

Post a Comment