Monday, December 12, 2011

Koh San Road Restaurants?

I know this is a ';backpacker';/cheaper hotel area, but I was hoping that y%26#39;all can share some insight into a nice restaurant. It would be nice if there was some music, good food, and hopefully a view. My Fiance and I will be getting married a week later in Chiang Mai, but we are spending 3-4 days on Koh San Road prior to heading up there. THANKS MUCHO!





Koh San Road Restaurants?


Hi PanicFan, We visited Koh San road on our trip back in October. We didn%26#39;t eat there but there were heaps of open air cafe%26#39;s %26amp; restaurants. We loved the feel of Koh San road %26amp; would love to stay there ourselves. CJ



Koh San Road Restaurants?


There is a really great restaurant very near the Koh San Road where we ate a couple of times. Unfortunately, I can%26#39;t recall the name. It has a small bar area at the front and the trees are lit with white fairy lights. Inside, the centre is open air and there is water cascading down the sides of the restaurant. I%26#39;m not sure my description really does it justice but it felt very special to be there and the food was great. Can%26#39;t really claim it has a view, but I%26#39;m not sure what you would want a view of in the area.




Hey bud, if you are planning on staying near Kao San road area, you will find an lot of good restaurants, asking for a view.... hmmm. Every eve is great for for people watching, I like that view the best, cheap entertainment, and good learning experience. if this is the area you want to stay in, may I recommend the Rambuttri Inn? The prices are low, under $20.00 Can. last year. It has a pool, good security. And it%26#39;s only a 2 blocks away from the night market. Congratulations for the wedding !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment