Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First time in Phuket - need advise!

HI, myself and my boyfriend (22 and 23) are planning on visiting Phuket in late Feb after we have been to Bangkok and Chiang Mai.





We are looking for reasonable accommodation - we will spend about 鈧?0 per night which is about 1500B. My boyfriend loves a good atmosphere at night. I do too but I don%26#39;t want to be somewhere thats incredibly busy or thats like a spanish costa. Perhaps staying on the outskirts of Patong? I would like to be within walking distance of beach and restaurants.





Would you recommend we stayed overnight on Phi Phi or Krabi or anywhere else? I would love to spend one night in a paradise quiet beach.



First time in Phuket - need advise!


Hi there,



We like to stay at the northern end of Patong beach at Club Andaman Beach Resort in the cottages. Its a lovely place and the grounds and pools are beautiful.





Its over the road from the beach and about a 10 minute walk to Bangla road area. There are also restaurants, shops atms etc about a minutes walk away. I have lots of photos of the resort and cottages on my Phuket pages below.



Cathy





members.virtualtourist.com/m/b3082/160bcd/



First time in Phuket - need advise!


Thanks Cathy for you reply. I had a look at the website and the cottages look gorgoeous but unfortunately they are out of our budget - 4800B per room. We would be looking at spending about half this - about 2500B. Would you know of any place that would be this price but good value?




Hi sharc84





We stayed at the Grand Tropicana Hotel for ten nights in a Deluxe suite for about 14000baht for the full ten nights including a fantastic buffet breakfast every morning. This hotel is wonderful, across the road from the Holiday inn and about 150m from the beach and very close to all the shops etc etc. Very quiet and relaxing with 2 great pools - one the 7th and 3rd floors. There arent many reviews on this hotel but i promise you that it is a great well above average hotel - try it out





Cheers




HI....





I and my boy friend will go to Phuket on late March 2007. We are searching of hotel package for 4D3N which is 2000B per night... Due to my research, I found that Sino House is a nice hotel in Phuket Town.. (www.sinohousephuket.com) 1800B. And Coconut Village at Patong beach is around 1600B per night through www.airasia.com.my ( in hotel booking column)... you can get a better price... but just few hotels to choose ....





Or you can go through this website to get all hotels in Patong:



phuket-hotelguide.com/hotels/鈥?/a>





Hope you have a nice trip...





Peggy




Hi again....





I found a good website which provided value price for hotels in Patong Beach.... There%26#39;s few suggestion which is within your budget...





* Patong Cottage hotel US40 per night...



* Patong Beach Lodge hotel US46 per night...





Maybe I will choose from this 2 for my trip to Phuket on coming March...





cheers...




OOpss...





sorry to say which website...





www.asiarooms.com/thailand/phuket.html





cheers....

No comments:

Post a Comment