Monday, December 12, 2011

Club Andaman April

Hi - I have just read that some people here are staying at the same hotel at the same time as myself and family. Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. My name is Deborah and I will be with my 3 children ages 17,12 %26amp; 8. I am also staying in the Cottages.

I had such a difficult time choosing my accomodation as I have never been to Thailand - but through this forum my decision was made a little easier. I would appreciate any travel tips as this is quite a big trip for myself and the children and I really dont know what to expect or even what tours etc I can do. Any sugestions would be most welcome.

Club Andaman April

Hi Deborah

Welcome to this forum, I%26#39;m sure by the time you go to Phuket, you will be as addicted as the rest of us.

Main tours people do are the Elephant Rehab, Phang Na bay , Phi phi and other island day trips, drives around Phuket and over to Krabi.

Lots more info can be found at the following web sites and reading post trip reports.

Good luck and happy planning

Lee

http://www.phuket.sawadee.com/

members.virtualtourist.com/m/b3082/160bcd/

http://phuketdelight.com/

Club Andaman April

Hi Deborah,

yes, we will be at Club Andaman next April 1 - 9 in a couple of Andaman cottages!!

We will have our two boys with us 17 and 16 - are your children girls or boys and what dates will you be there? Our daughter 19 won%26#39;t be with us unfortunately as she will be in uni.

I agree, choosing accommodation is so difficult especially when you don%26#39;t go in low season and there are no special deals being offered!

The only activities we are pretty definite in doing are the elephant rehabilitation centre, the ATV tour (all terrain vehicles) and the Friday night BBQ.

I would really like to do the Hongs by Starlight tour but for the four of us in peak season it will work out pretty expensive.

We will be staying at Bang Tao Bay and Krabi before going to Phuket.

Just let me know if there is any other info I can help you.

Hoping at least some of your dates coincide with ours!

By the way, we also live in Melbourne

Nicky


Thanks Lee and NIcky.

I will be at Club Andaman in the cottages also from the 1st of April to the 12th April. I am travelling by myself and 3 kids. I have a 2 daughters one 11and one 16 (who will be 12 and 17 by time of travel) and a son who will be 8 at time of travel.

I have been reading alot of posts here and I am interested in the Elephant Rehab/ Friday BBQ etc.....my kids are pretty active. My girls especially and really looking forward to shopping.....We are spending 2 nights in Bangkok before we get to Phuket to do some shopping. The girls are taking over empty suitcases!!!!!

Deborah

  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment