Monday, December 12, 2011

TElfinKrabi your advice!

We travel to Krabi in February so may be the Sofitel Krabi is already opened and tested by other guests!



Please tell me: is the beach near the Sofitel really good to swim and walk? Or do you suggest another one nicer?



We are lso thinking of renting a car to drive around but is it safe or is it better to use a cab with a local driver?



Thanks for all!



Clara



TElfinKrabi your advice!


By Feb it should be more Guest-friendly as I guess the work will be more focused on inside the rooms than the exterior. The beach is, sadly, nothing like the photos and advertising. At high time it%26#39;s lovely to walk along it but at low tide it%26#39;s rocky and I would%26#39;nt want to walk out to sea unless I had special reef shoes on!!! That said, the beach at the Sheraton was like this too and they spent a lot of money taking the rocks out so maybe SSpfitel will do the same.





Driving around is very safe and easy, but then I%26#39;m from the UK and we drive on the same side of the road. Many people rent small motorbikes but if that doesn%26#39;t suit you then it%26#39;s quite easy to hire a driver. Hey......if I have no students booked that month you can hire me!!!!!!!!


  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment