Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bo Phut Resort or Anantara ?

Help ! Can%26#39;t decide between BoPhut Resort and Anantara. Does anyone have any views on the choice ?



Bo Phut Resort or Anantara ?


If pricing is the same (or not an issue) I would go for Bophut Resort and stay in one of the villas with dip pool. Beach is the same.



Bo Phut Resort or Anantara ?


I had exactly the same dilema and have just opted for the BoPhut resort. The Anantara was my second choice if the BoPhut wasn%26#39;t available. They both look amazing places to stay.




Thanks for your replies to my question.



Bo Phut is full for the dates we wanted in August so we have gone with The Anantara.



I%26#39;ll post a report on our return.





Hope you have a great time Pajamatree.





Fridaychild




I stayed at the Anantara last year and it%26#39;s gorgeous - it looks nices than bo phut resort as well, you%26#39;ll have an amazing time there - the pool is gorgeous and it%26#39;s just a nice distance from the main street! Enjoy!




Hi Nadine,





Thanks so much for your message. I%26#39;m so pleased that you liked the Anantara as I have had such worries about it. It has had conflicting reviews so it%26#39;s great to hear that you were happy. Our first choice of the Sala Samui was full, as was the Bho Phut but you%26#39;ve really helped to put my mind at rest. My husband and I will be sharing our room with our 15 year old daughter (she%26#39;s not too happy about it ! but she%26#39;s used to it). We have requested a deluxe ocean view room but I am a bit concerned that we will be squashed ! Are there 2 queen sized beds ? Also I have read reports of a lot of building work going on around the Anantara, were you aware of it during your stay ? Before we get to Koh Samui we will have been to Vancouver, Hong Kong and Bangkok so we will be looking forward to chilling out on the beach !





Fridaychild




Hi - you will love it. We got upgraded so stayed in a suite so I am not sure if they have 2 queen size beds in the rooms. Bo Phut is so peaceful - there was some building work next door but you are never aware of it and I%26#39;m sure it%26#39;s finished now. It%26#39;s the perfect place to chill out!




I have been reading your posts about Thailand and it looks like you did last August what we are hoping to do this August. We are trying to decide between Anantara and Sala Samui. We have 3 teenage children, who are pretty active. The tennis courts at Anantara are a big attraction. Did you have a pleasant experience at the Anantara? Have you any tips for us? Thanks




Hi



Don%26#39;t rule out Bandara Resort %26amp; Spa next door



See my review.



Regards



KIWIKEITH

No comments:

Post a Comment