Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thavorn Beach Village Phuket

Hi has anyone stayed or visited there recently? Are the Poolside Villa Rooms ok ie comfortable- quiet at night.?



Did the WIFI work?





Any information would be welcome





Best wishes





Dave



Thavorn Beach Village Phuket


Hi the poolside room we stayed in was great open your balcony doors and walk straight into the pool swim to the pool bar. No problem with noise the pool is huge we were never disturbed.



Thavorn Beach Village Phuket


Thanks Cheamlad, I appreciate the information It sounds good. Just got a little worried cos I could not get the Hotel to respond to e mail. Hope they are still there.





Dave




we are also thinking of booking this hotel. Did they ever get back to your emails? Have you found any more info?





thanks




Hi Jules and Andy



Just returned from 6 nights at the Thavorn. Please take a look at message titled ';Where to stay in Phuket'; Kroshkaxx I included a few notes on the hotel.



No they did not reply to the mail, I think is something to do with a possible change of ownership.



If you have any questions please get beack to me I would be pleased to help if I can



Regards



Dave

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,

    I work as Marketing Communications Manager at Thavorn Beach Village & Spa.

    You can contact me directly at roger@thavorngroup.com or alternatively visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/thavornBeachVillageAndSpa

    I will be glad to assist with any enquiries.

    Kind Regards,

    Roger Gibson | Marketing Communications Manager
    Thavorn Hotels & Resorts (THR) Phuket, Thailand

    ReplyDelete